The New E-Rate 2.0
The E-rate Productivity Center (EPC) is the account and application management portal for the Schools and Libraries (E-rate) Program. Applicants, consultants, and service providers participating in the E-rate Program use this tool to manage program processes and to submit questions.EPC allows users to get information about the status of their applications, reminders about important dates, and correspondence from Program Integrity Assurance (PIA) and other review teams. Letters and other correspondence are stored in EPC so that users can easily access them at any time.Login: http://usac.org/sl
- Form 470 - Application for submission of applicable discounted services
- Form 470 may be submitted anytime between July - March allowing enough time for completion of bidding process and filing the Form 471.
- Form 471 - Application may be submitted on the 29th day after the Form 470 has been certified through the last week in April.
- Vendor Bid Evaluation Form
- Form 472 - Application (BEAR Reimbursement)
- Must be submitted within 120 days from the last date of service ONLY for services in which you paid the full-undiscounted amount.
- Form 486 - Application must be submitted within 120 days from receipt of FCDL
- Form 486 Submitted online within 120 days after E-Rate has issued a Funding Commitment Decision Letter (FCDL) to allow vendors to submit invoices for services rendered.
The E-Rate guidelines from the Schools and Libraries Division (SLD) contains information about a five-step process for creating a technology plan. Since the primary reason that many sites create technology plans is to qualify for E-Rate funding, this is a good resource.