CALIFORNIA LONGITUDINAL PUPIL ACHIEVEMENT DATA SYSTEM - A longitudinal data system used to maintain individual-level data including student demographics, course data, discipline, assessments, staff assignments, and other data for state and federal reporting.
October 7:CALPADS State Data Collection Report Sources
- SSID Annual Maintenance Submission
- Sections of Part I of the Consolidated Application
- Majority of the CBEDS CDIF, SIF, and PAIF
- Sections of the Carl Perkins Data System
- Student National Origin Report (SNOR)
- Parts of the Language Census
For more information see:
- There are two census days, one for Fall data collections and one for Spring data collections.
- The Fall Census Day is the first Wednesday in October.
- The Spring Census Day is the closest open school day on or before March 1st.
- LEA's are required to have at least one CALPADS Administrator designed and approved by the local superintendent or independently reporting charter school administrator.