School District SISNET ISP
SCOE acts as an Internet Service Provider (ISP), providing participating districts with access to the Internet for a low annual fee. We provide one (1) category of E-Rate eligible services through the Priority One Services under the classification of Internet Access. We are an eligible Educational Service Agency (ESA) regional public agency that plays a key role in the economic and efficient provision of a wide range of educational services to participating school districts authorized by the State of California. For more information on eligibility of Educational Service Agencies for Schools and Libraries support see https://www.usac.org/e-rate/applicant-process/before-you-begin/educational-service-agencies/
- E-Rate Service Provider Identification Number (SPIN) #143016767.
- For more information, please contact Bob Caddell at (530) 842-8420.
SCOE provides basic conduit access to the Internet from the County to the District through the K12 High Speed Network which includes the following bundled services:
- Domain Name Service (DNS)
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Firewall protection against unauthorized access
- Contracting districts are billed annually in a timely manner in accordance with the current signed contract agreement for SISNET ISP Services.
- Internet Services are discountable through Service Provider Invoicing with E-Rate.
- In accordance with USAC E-Rate policies and submission rules for required documentation, a Form 486 must be received by SCOE before E-Rate discounts can be applied based upon the received applicable Funding Commitment Decision Letter (FCDL).
- After SCOE has been notified by USAC of completed contractual agreements, contracting districts will receive discounts or if desired may use the Reimbursement method as stipulated by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) https://www.fcc.gov/learnnet/.